Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Wings has a total market cap of $57.16 million and $925,880.00 worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Wings has traded 18.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Wings token can currently be bought for approximately $0.64 or 0.00007381 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, Gatecoin, Livecoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011958 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004899 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.36 or 0.01294690 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011639 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048869 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 41.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.64 or 0.00309756 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104986 BTC.
Wings Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Wings is a platform where users can create and invest in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). These DAOs can be created without any specific coding knowledge or technical skills, and are approved through a prediction market feature. the Wings Platform is run by a DAO itself, the Wings DAO. Wings DAO tokens, WINGS, represent a share within that DAO and allows users to vote on the developments of the platform, and to recieve dividends from the fees generated within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Wings
Wings can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Binance, Livecoin, Gatecoin, Bittrex, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wings must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wings using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.