Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. During the last week, Woodcoin has traded 21.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Woodcoin has a total market cap of $951,528.00 and approximately $53.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Woodcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001387 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000794 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002030 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003187 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001993 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016500 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009484 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000510 BTC.
Woodcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Buying and Selling Woodcoin
Woodcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Woodcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Woodcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Woodcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.