Xenon (CURRENCY:XNN) traded up 36.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. During the last week, Xenon has traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar. One Xenon token can now be bought for $0.0506 or 0.00000593 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox and EtherDelta. Xenon has a market cap of $15.17 million and $114.00 worth of Xenon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012058 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004816 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.86 or 0.01302770 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021360 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011724 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00049089 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $26.52 or 0.00311622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.02 or 0.00105947 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002547 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xenon is a project that aims to create an alternative blockchain from the EOS project open-source codebase. In order to reduce the regulatory risks associated with the standard crowdfunding method (Initial Coin Offering) and ensure a widespread distribution of the tokens, Xenon will distribute their tokens through an airdrop. The Proposed Airdrop:- Total tokens 1,000,000,000 XNN – 70% airdropped:- 300,000,000 XNN proportionally airdropped to all ether addresses with >0.1 ether – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped based on bitcoin proof-of-holding – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped via proof-of-individuality mechanisms- Much of the remaining XNN will be used in social media/bounty/referral campaigns and developer incentives Xenon token (XNN) actually is an ERC-20 token, later the Xenon team plans to convert it to Xenon coins in the newly-launched blockchain. “
Xenon Token Trading
Xenon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to purchase Xenon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Xenon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Xenon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Xenon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xenon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.