Xios (CURRENCY:XIOS) traded down 5.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. Over the last seven days, Xios has traded 4.4% higher against the dollar. Xios has a total market capitalization of $331,936.00 and approximately $907.00 worth of Xios was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Xios coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001801 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, CryptoBridge and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $45.61 or 0.00531946 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007336 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010236 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003077 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000845 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008586 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.30 or 0.00143432 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00043700 BTC.
Xios Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Xios is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. Xios transactions will be accommodated in block's size of 40mb. Additionally, Xios team aims to integrate a wallet providing users with E2E (exchange-to-exchange) messaging, Stealth Mixer, and Stealth Addresses. “
Buying and Selling Xios
Xios can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, CryptoBridge and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Xios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xios must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Xios using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Xios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.