XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded down 1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Over the last week, XTRABYTES has traded up 15.4% against the dollar. XTRABYTES has a market capitalization of $86.77 million and approximately $184,972.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One XTRABYTES coin can now be bought for $0.20 or 0.00002339 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, C-CEX and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011918 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004967 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $111.47 or 0.01291890 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020944 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011621 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048732 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00047065 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.71 or 0.00147294 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 42.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001317 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
XTRABYTES Coin Trading
XTRABYTES can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy XTRABYTES directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XTRABYTES must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XTRABYTES using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XTRABYTES and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.