ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 32.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 13th. ZClassic has a market capitalization of $457.70 million and approximately $19.97 million worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZClassic coin can now be bought for about $138.47 or 0.01620600 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Over the last week, ZClassic has traded 85% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.24 or 0.01372220 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $450.47 or 0.05272350 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00047131 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37.08 or 0.00433933 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00027541 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00018004 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZClassic is a cryptocurrency forked from Zcash. It has the exact same features as ZEC, including its private transactions protected by zero knowledge proofs and its Equihash Proof of Stake mining, but with no founder's reward. This founder's reward is currently deducted from mined zcash blocks (20% of all block rewards during the first four years of mining which will amount to 10% of the total zcash supply). By removing this founder's reward ZClassic wants to make mining fair for everyone involved. Block explorer data from https://classic.zcha.in/ “
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to purchase ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.