ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One ZCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $52.65 or 0.00614573 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bitcoin Indonesia, Cryptopia and TDAX. ZCoin has a total market cap of $215.67 million and approximately $5.07 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ZCoin has traded up 26.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,604.45 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $845.13 or 0.09864960 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,232.24 or 0.14383500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $157.18 or 0.01834680 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $233.19 or 0.02721990 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32.77 or 0.00382463 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.87 or 0.01364170 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $449.84 or 0.05250830 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00106145 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
Buying and Selling ZCoin
ZCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bitcoin Indonesia, CoinExchange, TDAX, Binance, BX Thailand, AEX, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy ZCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.