Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 13th. One Zetacoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0083 or 0.00000097 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinEgg, YoBit and Bleutrade. Over the last seven days, Zetacoin has traded 25.7% higher against the US dollar. Zetacoin has a market cap of $1.38 million and $2,354.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,593.41 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1,240.08 or 0.14524400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00048549 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $29.79 or 0.00349263 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00031432 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00029514 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $149.68 or 0.01768960 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004753 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004306 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256. It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins. The transaction speed is 20X faster than that of Bitcoin. The coin can be traded on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. “
Zetacoin Coin Trading
Zetacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, CoinEgg, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Zetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zetacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.