Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Zeusshield token can currently be bought for about $0.0256 or 0.00000301 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, C-CEX, Bit-Z and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded 4.1% higher against the dollar. Zeusshield has a market capitalization of $29.57 million and approximately $776,443.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012017 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004829 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.97 or 0.01300790 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021164 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011765 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00049105 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.46 or 0.00310121 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00104885 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 48.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00001100 BTC.
Zeusshield Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Zeusshield Token Trading
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, C-CEX, HitBTC and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to purchase Zeusshield directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.