Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Zoin has a total market cap of $19.58 million and $118,165.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.17 or 0.00013576 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Zoin has traded up 39.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,666.87 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $849.42 or 0.09861560 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1,245.25 or 0.14457000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $161.87 or 0.01879320 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $237.06 or 0.02752240 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.01 or 0.00418092 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $122.85 or 0.01426310 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $450.15 or 0.05226100 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00104197 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Buying and Selling Zoin
Zoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Zoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.