0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. 0x has a total market capitalization of $534.80 million and $12.34 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, 0x has traded 4.1% lower against the dollar. One 0x token can now be purchased for $1.05 or 0.00011403 BTC on popular exchanges including ChaoEX, Gate.io, Liqui and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $117.81 or 0.01276540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00048241 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00281290 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00104223 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002413 BTC.
0x Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC, Poloniex, Radar Relay, Gatecoin, ChaoEX, Mercatox, BigONE, Bitfinex, IDEX, EtherDelta, Binance, Liqui, OKEx, Huobi and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase 0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.