1337 (CURRENCY:1337) traded 16.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. In the last week, 1337 has traded up 44.7% against the US dollar. One 1337 coin can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets and YoBit. 1337 has a total market capitalization of $11.83 million and approximately $55,600.00 worth of 1337 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.44 or 0.00097599 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00050305 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.45 or 0.00097376 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004021 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.08 or 0.00746751 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00036531 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000683 BTC.
1337 Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling 1337
1337 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, CoinsMarkets and YoBit. It is not possible to buy 1337 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 1337 must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 1337 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 1337 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1337 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.