Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Achain coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.39 or 0.00004173 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Allcoin, CoolCoin and Kucoin. During the last week, Achain has traded 11.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Achain has a market capitalization of $116.99 million and approximately $7.30 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011618 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004845 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $120.16 or 0.01285830 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021385 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00050816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010746 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00106587 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.07 or 0.00278949 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002394 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Achain Coin Trading
Achain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Allcoin, Kucoin and CoolCoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Achain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.