adbank (CURRENCY:ADB) traded up 16.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. During the last week, adbank has traded down 6.4% against the US dollar. One adbank token can now be bought for about $0.0255 or 0.00000271 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin and IDEX. adbank has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $85,277.00 worth of adbank was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011984 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.90 or 0.01295010 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00021340 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00051738 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010647 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.26 or 0.00108972 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.73 or 0.00273341 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002405 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adbank is an online ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform will leverage the blockchain and AI technologies to remove the costly middlemen and also mitigate the $50 billion problems of ad fraud. By using the Adbank platform, publishers will be able to get paid for their content while charging advertisers less and creating a transparent ecosystem that benefits all key stakeholders in the industry. Existing ad platforms will be able to access anti-fraud AI tools through Adbank’s API, which will be powered with ADB tokens. “
Buying and Selling adbank
adbank can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy adbank directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade adbank must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy adbank using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for adbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adbank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.