adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded up 8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Over the last week, adToken has traded 21.3% higher against the US dollar. adToken has a market cap of $49.91 million and approximately $1.43 million worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One adToken token can currently be purchased for about $0.0832 or 0.00000892 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012211 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $118.84 or 0.01278410 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021428 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010776 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.70 or 0.00050578 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00107215 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.32 or 0.00283135 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 24.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00023382 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
adToken Token Trading
adToken can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy adToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adToken must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy adToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.