Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 14th. In the last seven days, Adzcoin has traded 16.6% lower against the US dollar. One Adzcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0543 or 0.00000611 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit. Adzcoin has a market cap of $2.36 million and approximately $2,447.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $647.17 or 0.07230460 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003279 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00029229 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00034416 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00024729 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004099 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00015090 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adzcoin plans to replace traditional online advertisin with a decentralized blockchain based system that will empower website administators and allow users to support content they enjoy by chosing to view certain ads instead of blocking all of them. “
Adzcoin Coin Trading
Adzcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Adzcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adzcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Adzcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.