aelf (CURRENCY:ELF) traded 6.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Over the last seven days, aelf has traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar. One aelf token can now be purchased for about $1.23 or 0.00013297 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Bibox, Huobi and BCEX. aelf has a market cap of $307.74 million and $14.38 million worth of aelf was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011619 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.94 or 0.01284720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010801 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00106249 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00271911 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002417 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “aelf is a multi-chain parallel computing network. ELF is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that serves as a currency on aelf's ecosystem. Token holders are also able to vote on decisions related to the project's development and governance. “
aelf Token Trading
aelf can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Bibox, BCEX and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase aelf directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade aelf must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase aelf using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for aelf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for aelf and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.