Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded 11.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. During the last week, Aeon has traded 23.9% higher against the US dollar. One Aeon coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.25 or 0.00034891 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC. Aeon has a market cap of $50.29 million and approximately $77,675.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $268.79 or 0.02888320 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00019500 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00030522 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00012804 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002273 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AEON is a privacy driven cryptocurrency that allows anonymous payments. AeonCoin uses a CPU/GPU friendly algorithm “
Aeon Coin Trading
Aeon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Aeon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.