Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded up 5.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 14th. In the last seven days, Aeron has traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar. One Aeron token can currently be bought for approximately $1.71 or 0.00018034 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, HitBTC, Binance and Gate.io. Aeron has a market cap of $22.26 million and approximately $1.23 million worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004771 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $122.01 or 0.01287650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021398 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00052929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010607 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.39 or 0.00109665 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.08 or 0.00275269 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 36.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00024730 BTC.
Aeron Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The solution that Aeron proposes, relies on blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized and hosts global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved. “
Aeron Token Trading
Aeron can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Gate.io, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Mercatox, Kuna, Tidex and Binance. It is not possible to purchase Aeron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.