Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded up 5.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Aeternity token can now be bought for $2.59 or 0.00027947 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, Gate.io, HitBTC and Mercatox. Over the last week, Aeternity has traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar. Aeternity has a total market cap of $602.88 million and $4.93 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011619 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.94 or 0.01284720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010801 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050125 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00048600 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 19.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.08 or 0.00162896 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00106249 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, Mercatox, Liqui, BigONE, EtherDelta, AEX and Coinbene. It is not presently possible to buy Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.