AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded up 8.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 14th. One AidCoin token can now be bought for about $0.32 or 0.00003422 BTC on popular exchanges. AidCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $245,450.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, AidCoin has traded up 21% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004785 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.82 or 0.01304490 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021410 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00051293 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010623 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00108184 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.08 or 0.00276981 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 24.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00023392 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
Buying and Selling AidCoin
AidCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not presently possible to buy AidCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AidCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AidCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.