Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 14th. One Aion token can now be purchased for approximately $2.90 or 0.00031223 BTC on exchanges including Radar Relay, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Binance. Over the last week, Aion has traded 4.2% lower against the dollar. Aion has a total market capitalization of $258.30 million and $3.37 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011571 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004832 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.22 or 0.01283870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021231 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00049916 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00106826 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00271046 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 24.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001075 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, EtherDelta, Token Store and Radar Relay. It is not presently possible to purchase Aion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.