AirSwap (CURRENCY:AST) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One AirSwap token can currently be purchased for about $0.60 or 0.00006469 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta, Huobi and Binance. In the last week, AirSwap has traded 5% lower against the dollar. AirSwap has a total market cap of $90.18 million and approximately $2.14 million worth of AirSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004829 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $119.61 or 0.01295750 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00021172 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00051181 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010849 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00107267 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.36 or 0.00285528 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00024014 BTC.
AirSwap Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Swap protocol provides a peer-to-peer methodology to exchange assets on the Ethereum blockchain. AirSwap is an ERC20 token that will have two functionalities, signal the intention to buy or sell Ethereum-based tokens and to give voting power to the traders providing managing capabilities to the roles of Oracles within the platform. “
AirSwap Token Trading
AirSwap can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, EtherDelta, Gatecoin, Liqui, Binance and OKEx. It is not currently possible to purchase AirSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AirSwap must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AirSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AirSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AirSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.