ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded 25.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One ALIS token can currently be bought for $0.46 or 0.00004885 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, ALIS has traded 16.2% higher against the US dollar. ALIS has a market cap of $17.68 million and approximately $47,694.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012024 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004780 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.18 or 0.01292600 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021360 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000482 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00051857 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010663 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00108450 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.55 or 0.00272487 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 27.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00023619 BTC.
ALIS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
ALIS Token Trading
ALIS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase ALIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALIS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ALIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.