Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Over the last week, Ambrosus has traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Ambrosus token can now be purchased for approximately $0.53 or 0.00005732 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Kucoin. Ambrosus has a market capitalization of $76.68 million and $1.15 million worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011806 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004813 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.14 or 0.01287610 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021249 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00051097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010815 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00106916 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00280864 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 29.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00024782 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ambrosus project aims to improve the global food supply chains by creating an ecosystem where the team can record the entire history of products and execute commercial transactions accordingly. Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, Ambrosus is building a community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products. “
Buying and Selling Ambrosus
Ambrosus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, Binance and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Ambrosus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ambrosus must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ambrosus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.