Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Beazley (LON: BEZ):
- 2/8/2018 – Beazley had its “reduce” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 380 ($5.25) price target on the stock.
- 2/8/2018 – Beazley was upgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd to an “add” rating.
- 2/8/2018 – Beazley had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 2/2/2018 – Beazley had its price target raised by analysts at Peel Hunt from GBX 320 ($4.42) to GBX 380 ($5.25). They now have a “reduce” rating on the stock.
- 1/19/2018 – Beazley had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd.
- 1/18/2018 – Beazley had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
- 1/17/2018 – Beazley had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 1/5/2018 – Beazley had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
- 1/4/2018 – Beazley had its “reduce” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 320 ($4.42) price target on the stock.
Beazley PLC (LON:BEZ) traded down GBX 7 ($0.10) during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching GBX 534 ($7.38). 2,190,154 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,540,000. Beazley PLC has a 1 year low of GBX 418.20 ($5.78) and a 1 year high of GBX 568.50 ($7.85). The company has a market capitalization of $2,760.00 and a PE ratio of 1,668.75.
The business also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, March 28th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, March 1st will be given a dividend of GBX 7.40 ($0.10) per share. This represents a yield of 1.35%. This is a boost from Beazley’s previous dividend of $3.70. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, March 1st.
Beazley plc is a holding company for the Beazley group, which is engaged in the specialist risk insurance and reinsurance business. The Company’s segments include Life, accident & health, which underwrites life, health, personal accident, sports and income protection risks; Marine, which underwrites a range of marine classes, including hull, satellite, aviation and war risks; Political risks & contingency, which underwrites terrorism, political violence, expropriation and credit risks, as well as contingency and risks associated with contract frustration; Property, which underwrites commercial, homeowner’s, and construction and engineering property insurance; Reinsurance, which specializes in writing property catastrophe, casualty clash, aggregate excess of loss and pro-rata business, and Specialty lines, which underwrites professional liability, management liability and environmental liability, including architects and engineers, healthcare, technology and business services.
Receive News & Ratings for Beazley PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Beazley PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.