Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Littelfuse (NASDAQ: LFUS) in the last few weeks:
- 2/13/2018 – Littelfuse was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/3/2018 – Littelfuse was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/26/2018 – Littelfuse was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/24/2018 – Littelfuse was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Littelfuse is the preferred brand for leading manufacturers around the world, with more than 40 sales, manufacturing and engineering facilities and a global network of distribution channels. Littelfuse products are vital components in virtually every market that uses electrical energy, from consumer electronics to automobiles, commercial vehicles and industrial equipment. They are also expanding into adjacent markets that complement their core business including power distribution centers for mining operations, generator controls and protection for marine applications, heavy-duty switches for commercial vehicles and electromechanical sensors used in the automotive industry. “
- 1/18/2018 – Littelfuse was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Littelfuse, Inc. (NASDAQ:LFUS) opened at $198.52 on Wednesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $4,530.95, a P/E ratio of 38.25, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.95 and a beta of 0.97. Littelfuse, Inc. has a twelve month low of $149.81 and a twelve month high of $226.33. The company has a current ratio of 3.52, a quick ratio of 2.90 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.53.
Littelfuse (NASDAQ:LFUS) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, January 31st. The technology company reported $1.81 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.68 by $0.13. Littelfuse had a return on equity of 19.65% and a net margin of 9.78%. The company had revenue of $304.85 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $299.88 million. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $1.57 earnings per share. Littelfuse’s revenue for the quarter was up 7.1% on a year-over-year basis. sell-side analysts anticipate that Littelfuse, Inc. will post 8.53 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other news, SVP Ian Highley sold 9,378 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, February 5th. The stock was sold at an average price of $212.50, for a total transaction of $1,992,825.00. Following the transaction, the senior vice president now directly owns 4,121 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $875,712.50. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through the SEC website. 1.80% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Littelfuse, Inc is a supplier of circuit protection products for the electronics, automotive and industrial markets. The Company operates through three segments. The Electronics segment provides circuit protection components for overcurrent and overvoltage protection, as well as sensor components and modules to manufacturers of a range of electronic products.
Receive News & Ratings for Littelfuse Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Littelfuse Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.