Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 14th. Over the last week, Ardor has traded up 24.2% against the US dollar. One Ardor token can now be bought for approximately $0.52 or 0.00005580 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, AEX, HitBTC and Poloniex. Ardor has a market capitalization of $514.51 million and $8.60 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00165913 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00030934 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014134 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00032558 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00009484 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 27% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000302 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ardor is a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform that will allow users to create their own child chains with specific settings for asset issuance. Ardor is the evolution of the NXT blockchain and offers many advantages over its predecessor, both in functionality and in scalability. ARDR, the Main Chain tokens are the backbone of the platform, they will be used maintain the blockchain and forge tokens from tx fees, which is the equivalent of Mining in the NXT Proof of Stake (PoS) protocol. The distribution process for Ardor started on the 14th of July and lasted until 12th of October. During this time hourly snapshots of NXT Balances were taken and averaged, the balance was then given to holders on a 1 to 1 scale. ARDR issued as an asset on the NXT 1.9 Blockchain until the full release of the Ardor Platform in Q3 of 2017. A second set of tokens will be given to users according to their NXT holding on the day the first block of Ardor is mined, meaning that the balance won’t be measured and averaged over a period of time, but will instead be given on a 0.5 – 1 scale according to the one snapshot taken at the moment of the Genesis Block. These tokens will house the features of the first Ardor child chain. “
Buying and Selling Ardor
Ardor can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, HitBTC, AEX and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ardor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.