ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. ArtByte has a market cap of $11.40 million and $38,626.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ArtByte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0144 or 0.00000149 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. Over the last week, ArtByte has traded 25.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 32.2% against the dollar and now trades at $234.52 or 0.02430380 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004069 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006785 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 30.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010918 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00025799 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00036078 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004393 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001964 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to buy ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.