ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded up 10.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 14th. One ATLANT token can now be purchased for about $0.68 or 0.00007051 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta, Mercatox and HitBTC. ATLANT has a total market capitalization of $9.03 million and approximately $27,950.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ATLANT has traded up 36.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011899 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004727 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $124.62 or 0.01287580 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00021263 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00052215 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.58 or 0.00109360 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.77 or 0.00266307 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002386 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
Buying and Selling ATLANT
ATLANT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Mercatox, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase ATLANT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATLANT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATLANT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.