AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded up 14.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 14th. AudioCoin has a market cap of $6.70 million and $3,192.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, AudioCoin has traded up 35.5% against the US dollar. One AudioCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000081 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $52.08 or 0.00537654 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007134 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009702 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002934 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00009022 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.48 or 0.00139120 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00039416 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
AudioCoin Coin Trading
AudioCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to buy AudioCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AudioCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AudioCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.