Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Aventus has a total market cap of $14.03 million and $185,646.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aventus token can now be purchased for about $2.34 or 0.00024707 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, Bitfinex, EtherDelta and OKEx. During the last seven days, Aventus has traded down 1.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012005 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $123.30 or 0.01302650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00051819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.30 or 0.00108871 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.77 or 0.00272282 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002417 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aventus is an Ethereum-based platform. Its economic model eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organizers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. It also gives ticket buyers rewards for promoting events, and identifying fraudulent activity. AventCoin (AVT) is the underlying token in the Aventus protocol. The purpose of AVT is to fuel the Aventus ecosystem and ensure that the protocol runs autonomously, de-centrally, and without any fraud. AVT is used for stake weighted voting and consensus mechanisms for voting on the legitimacy of: Events on the protocol (e.g. the global pool of verified events) => fraudulent events mean applications selling their tickets will lose customers, so we need to prevent this.Applications (either promoters or ticketing apps) sitting on top of the protocol => a list of verified applications needs to be determined so applications falsely claiming to use the protocol cannot sell fraudulent tickets.The parameters that determine how the protocol works, e.g. event creation fees or reporting fees.It is also used to facilitate anonymous matching of buyers and ticket sellers in the secondary market. “Matchers” are like miners in the Ethereum/Bitcoin blockchains and get rewarded with new AVT for performing these computations. The winning “matcher” for a given ticket (like the winning miner of a given block) is chosen by an AVT stake-weighted probability distribution. They finished their ICO on the 6th of September in under 10 minutes. Raised 60k ETH in total, 30k presale, 16k white-list sale and 14k during their public token sale. “
Aventus Token Trading
Aventus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Mercatox, Ethfinex, Gatecoin and Bitfinex. It is not presently possible to purchase Aventus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aventus must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aventus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.