Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. In the last week, Bata has traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bata has a market cap of $1.68 million and approximately $11,794.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bata coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.34 or 0.00003665 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, SouthXchange, Livecoin and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 25.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $196.68 or 0.02197390 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004171 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006657 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 45.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012660 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00026424 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00037104 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004502 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002024 BTC.
Bata Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bata (BTA) is a peer-to-peer currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. BTA is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Mathematics secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances. BTA features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currencies. BTA has substantial industry support, trade volume and liquidity, BTA is a proven medium of commerce complementary to Bitcoin (BTC). Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Bata Coin Trading
Bata can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, SouthXchange, Livecoin and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to buy Bata directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bata must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bata using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.