Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 14th. During the last week, Binance Coin has traded up 9.9% against the US dollar. Binance Coin has a total market capitalization of $952.40 million and $49.01 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Binance Coin token can now be purchased for $9.62 or 0.00104223 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $117.81 or 0.01276540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00048241 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00281290 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002413 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021893 BTC.
Binance Coin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.