Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded 18.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Bismuth coin can now be purchased for $1.69 or 0.00018000 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. Bismuth has a total market capitalization of $12.98 million and approximately $7,257.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bismuth has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0741 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002005 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003309 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001744 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008950 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 23.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000600 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat. On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms. By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. “
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to buy Bismuth directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bismuth must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bismuth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.