BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 14th. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0775 or 0.00000836 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, C-CEX and Cryptopia. BitBay has a market capitalization of $78.30 million and $848,026.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, BitBay has traded up 11.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31.98 or 0.00344659 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003638 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00066056 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001211 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
BitBay Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.