BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One BitBean coin can now be purchased for $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. During the last seven days, BitBean has traded up 39.7% against the U.S. dollar. BitBean has a market cap of $58.75 million and $1.98 million worth of BitBean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00046443 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $109.62 or 0.01175640 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00019318 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005158 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00033472 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003977 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008806 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00019882 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative crypto currency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “
Buying and Selling BitBean
BitBean can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase BitBean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBean must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.