bitCNY (CURRENCY:BITCNY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One bitCNY token can now be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001730 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Coinbene, AEX and BitShares Asset Exchange. bitCNY has a total market capitalization of $35.81 million and approximately $48.98 million worth of bitCNY was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, bitCNY has traded down 3.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012134 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004789 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $121.53 or 0.01287990 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021430 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00052321 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010603 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.34 or 0.00109578 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.58 or 0.00281724 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 33.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00024394 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “bitCNY is a market pegged asset (MPA) issued on the Bitshares platform, these assets are known as bitassets or smartcoins. Smartcoins always have 100% or more of its value backed by BitShares (BTS), and can be redeemed for it at any time. Since the exchange rate of BTS to CNY can change, the blockchain protocol deals with increasing and decreasing supply accordingly. This allows users to trade and transfer stable priced tokens across the blockchain and to trade real world commodities like gold and silver in a decentralized manner. “
bitCNY Token Trading
bitCNY can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbene, AEX, OpenLedger DEX and BitShares Asset Exchange. It is not possible to buy bitCNY directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitCNY must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy bitCNY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for bitCNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitCNY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.