Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Bitcoin Atom coin can now be purchased for $32.29 or 0.00334530 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Foxbit, BitBay and OkCoin Intl.. Bitcoin Atom has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $11,198.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin Atom has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004733 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.15 or 0.01286240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00021323 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00052403 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.53 or 0.00109076 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00269263 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002401 BTC.
Bitcoin Atom Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Atom
Bitcoin Atom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbank, GDAX, Bitfinex, Gemini, Gate.io, Coinsquare, TOPBTC, Binance, Independent Reserve, Paribu, BitMEX, CoinsBank, OEX, Tidex, Gatecoin, HitBTC, Negocie Coins, BTCBOX, BTCTurk, YoBit, CoinEgg, Bitstamp, ACX, Coinbene, GetBTC, BTC Markets, AidosMarket, Poloniex, OkCoin Intl., Mr. Exchange, Kucoin, Huobi, EXX, Coinrail, Luno, Mercado Bitcoin, CoolCoin, Bitonic, Bitcoin Indonesia, ZB.COM, Bitso, BitBay, Korbit, BTC-Alpha, Bittrex, BL3P, BitGrail, Bibox, Lbank, BtcTrade.im, OKEx, DSX, Bithumb, BitMarket, Coinnest, LakeBTC, Bit-Z, Coinfloor, QuadrigaCX, Exmo, Quoine, Liqui, BTCC, Kraken, WEX, Foxbit, RightBTC, Upbit, Coinone, bitFlyer, AEX, Zaif, itBit, BX Thailand, CEX.IO, xBTCe, Cryptopia, Fisco and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Bitcoin Atom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Atom must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Atom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.