Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded up 4.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 14th. Bitcoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $21.97 billion and approximately $439.91 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be bought for about $1,294.99 or 0.14109500 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Exmo, Foxbit and HitBTC. In the last week, Bitcoin Cash has traded 29.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9,209.54 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00047086 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 34.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $33.30 or 0.00362779 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00029249 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00029577 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $149.73 or 0.01631340 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004681 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004451 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002223 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Also BCH will adjust the difficulty every 6 blocks as opposed to 2016 blocks as with Bitcoin.Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer.Specification”
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QuadrigaCX, CoolCoin, CoinEgg, Coinsquare, Gatecoin, Fisco, Bibox, BX Thailand, Coinroom, Mr. Exchange, Bitstamp, Korbit, Zaif, Coinone, Kraken, CoinExchange, Negocie Coins, ACX, bitFlyer, Livecoin, BtcTrade.im, LakeBTC, Cryptopia, Allcoin, xBTCe, RightBTC, Exmo, Independent Reserve, Lbank, Tidex, OKEx, Binance, Foxbit, Bit-Z, BitMEX, CEX.IO, Bleutrade, YoBit, Bittrex, BTCC, Liqui, Gate.io, Kucoin, GDAX, HitBTC, Luno, GetBTC, Bithumb, EXX, Paribu, BTCBOX, Gemini, Coinnest, Bitso, Quoine, itBit, Bitfinex, BTC Markets, Poloniex, Bitcoin Indonesia, BL3P, Coinrail, WEX, Upbit, ZB.COM, CoinsBank, Bitonic, Bitbank, Huobi, BitGrail, BitBay, BTCTurk and Coinfloor. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.