Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded 32.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 14th. During the last week, Bitcoin Lightning has traded down 29% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.73 or 0.00050010 BTC on major exchanges including Kraken, BTC Markets, CoinFalcon and Zaif. Bitcoin Lightning has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $88,061.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004785 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $122.82 or 0.01304490 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021410 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00051293 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010623 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00108184 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.08 or 0.00276981 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00023392 BTC.
Bitcoin Lightning Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Bitcoin Lightning Coin Trading
Bitcoin Lightning can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ACX, Bithumb, Upbit, Gatecoin, Coinrail, Gemini, Livecoin, BitGrail, Fisco, BTC Markets, Coinsquare, Binance, LakeBTC, Coinfloor, Bitstamp, BitBay, Zaif, xBTCe, Cryptopia, Paribu, Gate.io, Bittrex, BTCBOX, HitBTC, AidosMarket, BTCC, Korbit, Bitbank, GDAX, EXX, Kucoin, YoBit, Bitcoin Indonesia, CoinEgg, OKEx, Exmo, Quoine, Coinone, Huobi, WEX, Bitfinex, ZB.COM, GetBTC, BL3P, Bit-Z, GOPAX, CoolCoin, CEX.IO, AEX, BX Thailand, Negocie Coins, CoinsBank, BitMEX, Kraken, Liqui, Bitonic, Foxbit, Luno, TOPBTC, Poloniex, CoinFalcon, RightBTC, Lbank, BtcTrade.im, Bitso, Allcoin, Bibox, bitFlyer, BCC Exchange, itBit, Tidex, QuadrigaCX and OEX. It is not possible to buy Bitcoin Lightning directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Lightning must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Lightning using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.