BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded 8.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 14th. BitcoinDark has a total market capitalization of $143.84 million and approximately $29,448.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BitcoinDark has traded up 19.9% against the US dollar. One BitcoinDark coin can now be bought for $111.61 or 0.01203120 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Experience Points (XP) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047055 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00019593 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005175 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00033396 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008818 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00017224 BTC.
BitcoinDark Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
Buying and Selling BitcoinDark
BitcoinDark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase BitcoinDark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinDark must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitcoinDark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.