BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded up 8.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One BLOCKv token can now be purchased for about $0.0744 or 0.00000802 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx and EtherDelta. BLOCKv has a total market cap of $111.30 million and $931,253.00 worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BLOCKv has traded 2.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011619 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.94 or 0.01284720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021232 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010801 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00050125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00106249 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00271911 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002417 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BLOCKv is a shared protocol for the blockchain developer stack. It enables the creation of smart digital objects (vAtoms) on different blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum and EON. vAtoms provide the holder with the all the advantages of cryptocurrency such as scarcity, ownership, and tradability, but can also take the form of collectibles, coupons, loyalty programs, gift cards, game items and much more, allowing users to own a virtual object much like you own a physical object. The V (VEE) token is an ERC20 token that powers all operations within the BLOCKv platform. “
Buying and Selling BLOCKv
BLOCKv can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase BLOCKv directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLOCKv must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BLOCKv using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLOCKv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLOCKv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.