Bodhi (CURRENCY:BOT) traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Bodhi token can currently be purchased for $0.64 or 0.00006719 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Lbank, Gate.io, EXX and BigONE. Bodhi has a market cap of $25.47 million and $816,818.00 worth of Bodhi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bodhi has traded up 20.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004771 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $122.01 or 0.01287650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021398 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00052929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010607 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.39 or 0.00109665 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.08 or 0.00275269 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 36.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00024730 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ArkDAO is a decentalized application built on Ethereum where users can list newly created cryptocurrencies for a 1 ETH antispam fee, and where the community can easy find them in real time manually, or via smart contract. ARK is the first Collaborative Market – A group of microeconomical actors joining together to offer a service to the public, all ruled by a trustless smart contract. When someone lists a new coin, the fee will be paid to one of the BOT holders. A trustless multiplexer pointer then redirects the next user to another bot randomly, until all the all BOTs have received been “used” and the cycle restarts. “
Buying and Selling Bodhi
Bodhi can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Gate.io, Allcoin, BigONE and Lbank. It is not possible to buy Bodhi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bodhi must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bodhi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bodhi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bodhi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.