Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded up 16.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 14th. One Byteball Bytes coin can currently be bought for $654.24 or 0.07016260 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptox, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Byteball Bytes has a market cap of $422.13 million and $857,493.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Byteball Bytes has traded up 40% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004874 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.98 or 0.01286740 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021372 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010760 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00048790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00105257 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.82 or 0.00276862 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002420 BTC.
Byteball Bytes Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Byteball Bytes Coin Trading
Byteball Bytes can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Cryptox. It is not possible to purchase Byteball Bytes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Byteball Bytes must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.