Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded up 9.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. Bytecoin has a market cap of $925.09 million and $4.74 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bytecoin has traded 10.8% higher against the dollar. One Bytecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000055 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and Poloniex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $268.36 or 0.02907750 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00033442 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00019000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00032215 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012243 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002251 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Stocks.Exchange and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.