C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded down 15.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One C20 token can currently be bought for $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Bibox. Over the last week, C20 has traded flat against the US dollar. C20 has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00012133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004806 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $122.48 or 0.01293420 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00052350 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.46 or 0.00110455 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.42 or 0.00278996 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 36.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00024780 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
C20 Token Trading
C20 can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bibox. It is not currently possible to purchase C20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C20 must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase C20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.