Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. Cardano has a market cap of $10.02 billion and $284.93 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for $0.39 or 0.00004209 BTC on major exchanges including Mr. Exchange, Upbit, Bittrex and Binance. In the last week, Cardano has traded 7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.64 or 0.00344740 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.15 or 0.00165086 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002812 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005572 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.97 or 0.00239422 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00030566 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006581 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014033 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00032559 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Designed and developed by IOHK in conjunction with the University of Edinburgh, the University of Athens and the University of Connecticut, Cardano SL (or Cardano Settlement Layer) is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Haskell implementation of the white paper “Ouroboros: A Provably Secure Proof of Stake Blockchain Protocol” by Aggelos Kiayias, Alexander Russell, Bernardo David and Roman Oliynykov.”
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Binance, Bittrex, Gate.io, Mr. Exchange and Upbit. It is not possible to buy Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.