ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. ChainLink has a total market capitalization of $201.06 million and $25.44 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ChainLink has traded 37% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ChainLink token can currently be purchased for about $0.57 or 0.00006197 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Gate.io, Token Store and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011605 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004861 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.21 or 0.01285980 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00021058 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00051009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010812 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00107446 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.11 or 0.00281670 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002414 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
Buying and Selling ChainLink
ChainLink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Token Store, COSS, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Binance, Mercatox and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase ChainLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainLink must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ChainLink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.