ChatCoin (CURRENCY:CHAT) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. During the last seven days, ChatCoin has traded 21.9% lower against the US dollar. ChatCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $14.30 million worth of ChatCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChatCoin coin can now be bought for $0.22 or 0.00002432 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, ZB.COM, Huobi and EXX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.24 or 0.00543037 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001964 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007453 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00009978 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002975 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008605 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.79 or 0.00138295 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000021 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ChatCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. The coin can be mined, staked and earned on a web based Chat application where users can chat about trading and see live prices. Users receive coins for every message. “
Buying and Selling ChatCoin
ChatCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, ZB.COM, Huobi, Lbank and BigONE. It is not presently possible to purchase ChatCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChatCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ChatCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChatCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChatCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.